Top active rounds
How it works
Blunt rounds are trustless funding rounds where contributors can get refunds until a round is closed successfully.
A set of rules guarantees that all Blunt rounds behave the same way, and allows fundraisers to start a round in seconds.
- Pay ETH in exchange for tokens to become a round contributor
- All funds raised are refundable until a round is closed and the fundraising target has been reached
- A target and hardcap can be set to limit the minimum and maximum amount to raise in a round
- Once the deadline is reached rounds cannot accept any more contributions
- Rounds without deadline can accept contributions until they're manually closed by their owner
- When a successful round is closed, ownership of the project is given to the round owner who can then manage the raised funds on Juicebox
- Blunt takes a fee only from successful rounds in exchange for BLUNT governance tokens. The fee varies between 1,5% and 3,5% of total amount raised (excl. 2,5% Juicebox fee) so the more you raise the less you pay
Blunt is built on the safe and trusted Juicebox protocol